Land Records and Recorded Documents

Instruments filed with the Recorder’s office include deeds, mortgages, releases and assignments, property liens, as well as assorted federal, state and local liens. Other documents included are veteran’s discharge papers, corporation papers, and instruments pertaining to the Uniform Commercial Code. The Recorder’s office is also responsible for the recordation and storage of subdivision plats, land surveys and monument records. Our records are indexed and available to view by both bound record books and digital images on the computer.

View Schedule of Current Recording Fees